Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Top 5 Coffee Places in Houston - shortened

Coffee is a large part of the modern adult's life. You can't wake up without it and it's a fantastic thing to drink at night when you're studying/working. For me, it's often one of the first things I drink and the last thing I drink before going to bed. I also often study at coffeehouses as it inspires me to actually work instead of goofing off on my computer.

I've compiled a list of top 5 coffeehouses I love in no particular order.

1. Tuscany Premium Coffee
  • Favorite Drink: Vanilla Latte
  • Location: 5 E Greenway Plz Ste C610, Houston, TX77046
  • Free wi-fi? Yes - from surrounding places
2. Inversion Coffee
  • Favorite Drink: Latte
  • Location: 1953 Montrose Boulevard, Houston, TX 77006
  • Free wi-fi? Yes
3. Salento
  • Favorite Drink: Mocha
  • Location: 2407 Rice Boulevard, Houston, TX 77005
  • Free wi-fi? Until 6 pm
4. Agora
  • Favorite Drink: Greek iced coffee/ Earl grey lavender tea
  • Location: 1712 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77098-1612
  • Free wi-fi? Yes
5. Catalina
  • Favorite Drink: Cappuccino/everything
  • Location: 2201 Washington Avenue, Houston, TX 77007
  • Free wi-fi? Yes
Honorable Mention:

1. Rice Coffeehouse
2. Coffee Groundz
3. Katz (not actually a coffee place, but it's 24 hours and they have some awesome coffee)
4. House of Pies (also not a coffee place, but they serve coffee and you can get pie, and it's 24 hours)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I went into the (Salento) Pavilion today and no one from the Rice Coffeehouse stoned me. I'll go again, and actually buy something next time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the one in the village!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Agora! I'm glad it wasn't destroyed when that building next to it burnt down. Also, have you ever heard of/been to Antidote? I've never been, but I've heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to go to Antidote, but parking was impossible. I have been to Black Hole which has the same owners and similar drinks/feel. Hopefully, I'll be checking out Antidote soon!

    ReplyDelete